Just the rambling thoughts of an overly neurotic gal, and the renos and other stuff that just never seem to end.
OOOH nice. London Drugs always has the weirdest shit that you wouldnt expect. glad your day was good!jt
Is that TIN wallpaper???!!! I just noticed it! WHAT did you do there and where did you learn that?! /envious
its actually aluminum roof flashing. I saw it on Trading spaces a few years ago. Its just nailed to the wall in a basket weave pattern. it was easier than taking down the crappy country wallpaper that was on that wall lolM
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OOOH nice. London Drugs always has the weirdest shit that you wouldnt expect. glad your day was good!
jt
Is that TIN wallpaper???!!! I just noticed it! WHAT did you do there and where did you learn that?!
/envious
its actually aluminum roof flashing. I saw it on Trading spaces a few years ago. Its just nailed to the wall in a basket weave pattern. it was easier than taking down the crappy country wallpaper that was on that wall lol
M
Post a Comment