I don't know how they are doing it but I am getting spammed on my blog comments.. I got 7 comments from some wierd ass spammers. One of the websites is a site for cat furniture.. lol I want to see what the site is but I don't want to click the link for fear I open the floodgates for spam.
I hope I don't have to turn the comments off if this gets really bad.. Maybe I will write blogger and see if they are doing something about blocking it all..
Update... I just checked the blogger homepage and they said I can turn on word verification to my comments so that auto spamming thingys can post. So folks thats what I am going to have to do.. Hope you don't mind typing an extra word if you comment..
Gotta love technology...
M
5 comments:
just testing the new thingy
A lot of blogs that I visit on here have been getting spammed!! It's retarded!
Be interesting to find out if it's a person or a program; hope it stops because I sure wouldn't want them to drive you away!
As far as snarly people go, you are all under a lot of pressure at the moment obviously, but wondered if there was a change in the weather or something as well. I work in an assembly plant with about 1,000 people/shift and weather changes show up, along with the full moon. Also, you can watch colds and flu bugs go right "down the line" from person to person...
alan
full moons are good for floods of dnetal emergencies, too! Kinda spooky!
any end in sight to the strike? You must be emotionally and physically exhausted!
hang in there, girl!
Cheers!
Heather
No end in site yet.. I don't really mind too much, the longer it lasts the more things I can pay off. Sad to say that I am benefiting while others are going heavy into debt. Oh well thats the choices people are making. Mind you I don't have a choice as to working or not..
M
Post a Comment