Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunny Sunday

I had a full day yesterday. Didn't have to work so I had the day to attack the yard work that has been piling up for the last week. Trimmed my trees, mowed the lawn, watered. Then started on somemore reorganizing of the house. Rochelle came home early from work (she was scheduled from 6am to 3pm) at 1pm so we got busy on unpacking the rest of her stuff.
Then last nite I had a few of my friends over for hot dogs and drinks. My sister & brother in law came over with the little dude.He just loves me. lol
I got really spoiled as well for my bday. Got money from my mom and my gramma. Dex got me a gift card from Old Navy. Kara and Belinda got me a really nice candle set from Pier one and a 50$ gift card from Rona. (gotta love that, can't wait to go shopping) Sheryl and Hazel got me a bottle of wine, Tanya got me another bottle of wine, Millie got me a grilling cook book and a cook book holder for the counter. Sharon brought me a little birthday cake.
And then Rochelle really spoiled me. I have been wanting to buy these dining chairs for the last year. They are from London Drugs if you can believe it, but they are really nice. Straight back leather chairs in chocolate brown.. Well she bought me a set of 4.. Talk about being spoiled hey? They will look really nice with her table.

I will post a pic of the table and chairs once the chairs come in (they are being delivered to the store on Monday b/c they are discontinued and Rochelle got the last 4 in Calgary).

Oh as well the crabby neighbor lady Gladice that lives on the other side of my duplex yelled out her window @1130 pm 'be quiet, some people are trying to sleep!' that really pissed me off b/c I have had maybe 5 parties since I moved in and we weren't even being loud we were just talking and there were only 4 of us left. The radio was really quiet too. I mean fuck off already. Either put in some fucking earplugs or move into an old folks home if you need that kind of silence, then all of her neighbors would be asleep by 7pm and the only noise she would hear would be from the oxygen tanks from the people on iron lungs..She could also just close her fucking windows.. I know now why the people that used to live in my place didn't get along.. She is just a whiny nosy twot. Ok enough ranting.. I could go on forever bitching about them..

Well better run, got things to do ..

Have a good one folks

Margo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great birthday!

As far as your neighbor goes, just trust in Karma; it will come back to her and you won't even have to be around to see it. One of the most comforting things in this world!

alan

Anonymous said...

The chairs are totally awesome with that table!! I love the color of the wall too, what is it called?
Gift certificates to the hardware store are the best! I am so glad you had a great birthday with lots of cool gifts!
Your neighbor sounds like she needs a flaming bag of "Meathead Surprise" on her doorstep! You need a copy of "Tits on the Radio" to blare at her!
Have an easier week at work!!

Anonymous said...

The paint is called golden horn from general paint.
That sounds like a good idea to payback the bitch next door. I will let you know how it goes.. lol


M