Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tip of the week or year..



I finally discovered something that actually works on ants.. This shit is the bomb, and its fun for the whole family.. I have had a huge ant problem since I bought my house, I had tried all the powdered shit and the little ant catcher things, they are crap. Thank god for the Raid nest destroyer.. this shit works. Its really cool when you find a big ant hole that the tube goes down all the way then you just pump the foam in until it starts foaming out all the holes around it.. you know then you hit the jackpot. So far we have used 2 1/2 cans, and have 2 full cans on reserve for our next attack..
Anyways onto other boring stuff. Not much new to report, been busy with work.. blah blah.
Oh .. Don't think I told everyone that I finally sold the Mazda.. Fuck what a PITA that was.. Not sure why it took so long but whatever its gone to good home now and I can start to enjoy the BMW.. Yesterday was a car day for me. Washed, waxed, changed the air filter, today I will attempt at changing the plugs. Here is a pic of the shiny beeutiful car




Man I need a new camera this one is shit... I cant adjust the light on it so all my pics have way too much light..

We bought a new fire pit yesterday from Canadian trash.. its one of those metal ones that is like a bowl, it was on sale for 49$. Looks way better than the brick one that I had. So Rochelle spent the afternoon repurposing the old bricks into 2 new flower beds.. not a fun job, I was glad I was waxing..

The dogs are doing great, I have never seen 2 dogs get a long so well.. They play all the time, and its a good quiet play.. its a great source of entertainment watching them roll and chase each other around. Angus still doesn't have any balls yet.. we check them daily to see if they dropped.. So far they are the size of 2 little peas, but atleast they are there.. The boy needs them to make Addy his wife and the father of her children.. will keep ya posted.
Can't comment much on BB, only have seen 1 show. With this heat wave we have been basically living outside to keep cool, not much tv watching going on..
ok thats pretty much all I got right now.. you would think that I would have a long post since its been 2 weeks.. Maybe I will try later when I wake up more..

Later folks
M

2 comments:

Devo said...

I was wondering where you were. It's hard to feel inspired about anything in this heat we've been having. Finally shade and cool breezes this morning and I am happy! Glad you sold the car finally. The new one looks so pretty even if your camera is too bright or whatever. It's funny how recreational the killing of pests can become!!!haha

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Ant Killer Tip o'the year! LOL! I have about twenty ants' nests around the old homestead. Damn ants.

You're going to breed the pooches? Addie is a Cocker/Bichon isn't she? What would the pups be? Oh, once he uses his balls, that will be it, he will always want to use them! I always say "The best man is one with no balls" and I am not kidding, it's true! LOL!