Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quick update with some pics





Ok, don't have time for a lot of words this AM so I will post some pics of what we accomplished this past week.
Finished the drywall and paint in the bedroom, was able to finally hang the TV (after a bit of hassle and an exchange of the TV for a new one. Long story will post later)
Installed the bottom half of the shelf that I built. Painted the wall behind the sink and have installed the sink, well almost, just have to hook up the drain line.. Holy water pressure batman.. freakin crazy.
Also installed a bathroom fan in the ensuite with the help of my dad. Wasn't as scary as I anticipated... Even getting up on the roof to cut the hole wasn't bad.

M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Won't it be nice to have it all done? I'm tired of living in a reno zone. Are you? You girls do such nice work. I wish you'd come to visit. And bring your toolbelts.