Haven't posted in a while b/c I really haven't had much to say. So I will give a recap of the last week
Monday- Well that was awhile ago and other than going to work I can't remember
Tuesday & Wednesday - I had a 2 day workshop for work. Hate those things but the good thing is that it didn't start till 10 am b/c people were flying in from all over and I didn't go into to work till 930, got to sleep in till 630. On the tuesday nite we had a team dinner at the Deanne House. This is an old historic building that is apparently haunted, but anyways its a restaurant where they have dinner theatre. I didn't get home till 10 ish, which is way past my bedtime.
Oh as well I got my prize from Chunks for being the 10000 visitor. Thank you very much chunks. I will post pics of the prizes.
Thursday- I worked from home b/c I wasn't feeling 100%, started feeling crappy on wednesday , Stomach issues, I think it may have all stemmed from the onion soup and really rare prime rib from tuesday nites dinner. I don't know maybe its a bug, but I was gassy as hell. The gas turned into gas and being bunged up.
Friday, - Stomach issues not better, infact worse. I decided to just work for a bit and take the rest of the day off. Slept pretty much most of the day.
Saturday- Still fighting the stomach issues, infact they woke me up at 430 am and I was up till about 630, then I had a nap on the couch. Will say that the pain seems to have moved from feeling like a watermelon passing through my GI tract to a peach. Must be a good sign. Trace got up around 9am and went out to get us Starbucks, God love her. Saturday was supposed to be a big work day on the ensuite, didn't quite happen. We did go out to look for some shower tiles though. Went to one place which was a tiny little place but the owners were really helpful, think we may have found the tiles. Then we decide to go to this other place near by, fancier looking call Interiors by design.. My god this must be where the rich people shop. It was set up really nice with a shower set up that worked so you could see how the showerheads worked. All the fixtures faucets etc were expensive ie Kohler. So in we go with our floor tile sample. We felt like Julia roberts on Pretty woman when she went into that fancy shop and everyone ignored her. B/c that is basically what happened. There were 2 people working. One guy was helping some couple, the other Bitch.. Oh sorry I mean lady was sitting at a desk shoving a sandwich in her face. I guess we didn't look like we could afford this place, I don't know.
So anway we walked around looking at the stuff, gawking at the prices.... Oh side note, I had to use the washroom.. I sat down and got a bit of a shock.. I didn't realize my butt was cold till I sat on the heated toilet seat.. lol kinda freaked me out. So i come out and tell Rochelle that she had to use the bathroom b/4 we left..
While rochelle was warming her buns, I was looking at some more samples and the bitch lady looked up, still didn't come over and see if I needed help. What a bitch. Rochelle finishes up and we go upstairs. They have a full bathroom set up with running water etc.. first off was the 5000 toilet.. this thing had a remote control..I am not shitting you.. It had front rinse,back rinse, air dry, deoderize, heated seat.. and I am sure more options than a BMW.. I wish I would have had my phone with me I would have taken a pic.. It was freakin ridiculous. Then we checked out the shower, it had the showerheads that I am going to buy for the ensuite. They are called the Kohler watertiles http://www.luxuryhousingtrends.com/archives/2005/08/goodbye_showerh.php
Anywhoo I step into the shower and turn on one of the many nobs. Not too bright. I didn't think the shower was working b/c the nobs were inside the shower not outside like the demo shower downstairs.. well it was working, thankfuly I only got hit by the water on the back of my jacket.. Could have been quite embarassing walking by the sandwich bitch soaking wet..
Went to leave walked by the bitch for a 4th time, still nothing. left the store pretty pissed off at the shitty service, so Rochelle decides to call the store from teh parking lot and complain. Well she gets the bitch. Rochelle tells her nicely that she was really dissapointed by the customer service, the bitch says that is unusual b/c they would never do that, and asked when we were there, Rochelle says, we just left the store .. blah blah. she said I am sorry a few times. blah blah. ANyways, needless to say we are not going back there anytime soon. Its a rip off anyways, the showertiles are like 108$ online and they were charging almost 200..
Then last nite we went over to my sisters for an early birthday dinner for my mom, it was good although I didn't feel much like eating with my stomach. Got to hang out with the kids, Macy is looking so much better, was smiling like crazy. Dex was being Dex.. running around being a little ham.. lol I am still trying to get him to say my name, He said Rochelles name, but not mine...
Came home and watched a bit of tv and then by 9pm we were in bed.. Not a very exciting nite eh?
So here it is Sunday morning and my stomach got me up again @ 4am... well thanks to Daylight savings it was 3am.. dammit.
It snowed overnight and Addison had a blast bouncing around in the snow. Tried to bring a huge branch inside. then proceeded to terrorize dewey b/c its play time. Trying to keep them quiet as to not wake up the neighborhood at this ungodly hour.
Thats it in a nutshell.
TTFN
M
No comments:
Post a Comment