ya I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.. I am getting up earlier and earlier.. I don't think the project will be done that quickly,, lol I wish.. I am targeting march at the latest.. Thought I would be generous with the schedule since it won't really impact living in the rest of the house. but who knows, once I get going and if things actually go good, it may be done by new years.. M
2 comments:
You are getting up so early and posting!!!
I love how you just seem to get an idea and then you go cukoo with it and then ta-da, the damn project is done.
I'm a hummer and a haw-er.
I gotta get to work on your prize!! Stupid Thanksgiving and PMS are really putting a "Cramp" in my style!!!
ya I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.. I am getting up earlier and earlier..
I don't think the project will be done that quickly,, lol I wish.. I am targeting march at the latest.. Thought I would be generous with the schedule since it won't really impact living in the rest of the house. but who knows, once I get going and if things actually go good, it may be done by new years..
M
Post a Comment