If you notice the time of this post you will probably wonder WTF I am doing up at this time. well didn't mean to get up but nature called so I got up to answer it. Then of course the doglets decided they needed to speak to mother nature as well. I knew something was wrong when Dewie was taking awhile. B/c he is woolier than a wooly mammoth right now I had a bad feeling hime taking so long. Sure enough he comes in the biggest poo you ever seen stuck to his poor matted butt. So there I am at 330 showering the dogs butt to remove the offending clump.. anyways. No way in hell can I go back to sleep after that. And here I am..
Canadian Tire or as its affectionately known as 'Crappy Tire'
I don't know why I keep going back there, or why I get excited to get the flyer every week, they really do sell crap.
Well not all crap I guess, the reason I went there was to pick up the winter tire carrier things that were on sale. You know they are vinyl and wrap around the tire and have a handle so when you put on your winters, or vise versa you don't have handle the tire itself to put in it storage. anyways they work really well and I finally put my summer tires in the shed, I have been riding around all week with them in the back of my car.
While I was there I decide to see if they had a garment rack of some sort to hang all the clothes that are currently in my master closet that will be going away due to the upcoming construction. Well it seemed like it would do the trick it had 2 separate racks one higher than the other, so I proceed to unload the closet not thinking that I need to put clothes on it evenly.. nooo I fill up the shorter rack first and of course the bloody thing tipped over on me. so I get a clue and add clothes evenly and proceed to fill it up. Well now I need to move it into the spare room.. Not going to happen b/c the bloody thing barely made it through the doorway w/out clothes, it sure as hell isn't going to make it with clothes, so the whole thing was an effort in rework and a bit of stupidity on my part. But anyways I think after all that I will be taking it back b/c like I said I am expecting the cheap thing to fall apart any minute, just plain cheap.
So if anyone knows where I could could get a plain old commercial type garment rack let me know. Or maybe I should just go out to the workshop and put one together out of 2x4's and the rod from the master closet, would be cheaper.
I also picked up a new ice scraper and little car 'catch all' that hangs in the vent, I am sucker for the car assessory section at CT.. don't ask me why but I think I have bought atleast 2 dozen different cup holders and other crap there to try to make my cars more beverage friendly over the years. Most of them are crap just like the garment rack and I think this latest purchase will more of the same. Will let you know if it works or if it goes to the cupholder graveyard with the rest of them.
After the shopping trip I stopped in for an adjustment (something I should have waiting to do till after I hauled my tires into the shed b/c that completely undid my adjustment) then I treated myself to a venti Latte from the starbucks they opened in my safeway.. I am gettting slighty addicted to these which is not a good thing.. I drink my coffee black so its never a concern with indulging myself in good coffee, but the Latte that I get isnt' a Twiggy as the cool starbucks people refer to as the No fat versions of their wares.. No this is the full fat no holds barred treat that I am getting. Something Sage refers to as the 'Rita Macneal' lol but oh Its so good.. its really weird that I would like it b/c I can't drink coffee with cream in it.. Atleast I am not adding sugar or anything..
After that I had big plans on ripping out the carpet in the ensuite, but just made it as far as the couch where I proceeded to have a 3 hr nap.. I guess I must have needed it, but that is probably another reason I am typing at 4am..
Well nothing more to say.
Keep reaching for the stars.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment