Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hey Y'all.
Sorry about the dissapearing act, but as most of you know my blog was infiltrated by some unsavoury types and I thought it best to lay low for a while. I will eventually republish the rest of my blog but for now I will just start new.
As JT had mentioned in his blog, he bought a new puppy. well after I saw a picture of his little puppy (looked just like meathead)I had to buy her sister. So I called Petland, gave em my visa, and arranged for my Dad to pick her up. He also graciously agreed to meet us half way in Kindersley for the pick up.
Oh I forgot to mention what I decided to name her. Well I was looking at a dog name website and after perusing hundreds of names I came across Agatha. Don't know why it jumped out at me, but I thought this is the perfect name. She was such an Agatha. So her name is Agatha Lynn, or aggie for short.
Surprisingly Meathead is taking to little Agatha quite well. he is even playing with her occasionly. Most of the time he is just tolerating her. Thank god she is not a timid little thing. She takes on the meathead and is not scared at all.
So anyways,now JT & I are related through puppy parenthood. Lol..
I will post a couple pics of Aggie and meathead.
I will try to blog more but I forgot how tiring puppyhood can be... it was enough work with the Meathead, now I have a tireless Shithead taunting the meat.. so its a bundle of fun.. lol

Happy Thanksgiving all.

M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had almost given up on ya!! Glad to see you've been able to post...
Well, little miss Aggie is adorable! I am so jealous of all you new puppy owners...I've been looking, but so far have only been able to find shedders or bichon shitzu crosses. I'm not 100% sold on those, since you have half a chance of a flat faced dog. I'm gonna keep looking. I would like to have a brown or black dog. Mix things up a bit!
I hope everything else is good in your neck of the woods...Happy Thanksgiving to you and Rochelle and your gaggle of pooches! haha!

cutie1964 said...

Welcome back - we missed you! What a sweet pup! Wish I had the time to devote to a puppy - my boys would love to have one. Unfortunately, for now, we must stick with the independant cat! Maybe when I'm semi-retired - in about 40 years!