Just the rambling thoughts of an overly neurotic gal, and the renos and other stuff that just never seem to end.
Monday, October 31, 2005
well the vote was a No.
Looks like there will be 6 more weeks of hell,, oops I mean winter..
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Well, the upside of it is that you will be able to buy us all really nice Christmast presents this year!! I thought of you the second I read the news this morning, that sucks for you guys! I hope they get their shit together soon. Isn't it funny how the word was all "oh they are going to sign" then at the last minute they refuse? Bizarre! Did you do reno work all weekend? I hope that is coming along nicely.
1 comment:
Well, the upside of it is that you will be able to buy us all really nice Christmast presents this year!!
I thought of you the second I read the news this morning, that sucks for you guys! I hope they get their shit together soon. Isn't it funny how the word was all "oh they are going to sign" then at the last minute they refuse? Bizarre!
Did you do reno work all weekend? I hope that is coming along nicely.
Post a Comment