Hey peeps, as JT would say. Thought I would post a bit since I have sometime to spare.. which is rare these days.
I have been busy as hellwith work,the renos,and the new puppy. God love her but she is a handful and a half.. We have decided to change her name. everyone thought it was cruel to name her agatha, so we changed it to Addison, Addy for short. Its close enough to Aggie that I don't think she will notice too much, especially since she doesn't answer to anything right now anyways..
She is sleeping through the nite now which is good,, wasn't liking getting up at 130 am only to watch her eat berries off the hedge.. her accidents in the house are getting fewer too.. Meathead seems to be adjusting well. She pisses him off every now and then but overall he's been good.
The reno's are progressing.. so much more to do, the window is in . Drywalled it today, next step paint then the cabinets can be installed... not before I rip out the old cabinets and lay subfloor in the kitchen. then once the cabinets are up I have the pleasure of laying the rest of the tile.. Just thinking about it makes me sick.. Why do I do these things to myself.. especially when I am still working 60 hrs a week..
Don't even get me started on work.. we had some positive news about the whole bullshit ending.. but now it looks like they are going to vote no to the new contract. that would't be the end of the world but I got move to the repair call centre for 8 hrs a day.. Gotta tell you its hell... nothing like have pissed off people call you and bitch you out for 8 hours a day... fuck. I had a bad couple weeks as I dealt with the fact that there is no way to get out of this fucking mess. So now I am trying to deal with it.. I have been so messed up, and was bringing it home which is not fair to Rochelle. So I am determined if this thing goes on for another 6 months I will just not let it get to me...
I really do need some time off though. 4 months of 5 or 6 12 hr days is bound to burn out anybody, add the renos and the puppy, rochelle moving in.. thats a lot of change for a short time...
Deep breaths ,, Maybe I should take up yoga.... lol
oh well better go. the little meathead is dragging a rug down the hall...
talk at you soon..
m
No comments:
Post a Comment