I posted a lengthy blog last nite and for some reason it dissapeared.. Not sure what happened, didn't even save it as a draft. So Here I go again.
Frst off welcome Chunks to blogger world. Hope you like your new digs.
I haven't had time to write between the renos, work and the puppy,
Renos are moving along, last weekend we installed the new kitchen window. Went pretty well considering neither of us knew what we were doing, this weekend I am half way through drywalling the holes around the window since this once was 2 feet narrower than my old slider. Once I get all of that done I can book the cabinet install. I still have to rip out the old kitchen and lay plywood down in preparation for the 220 sq feet of slate that I still have to lay.. Man. why do I do these things.. especially when I am still working 12 hr shifts.. and with 8 hours in repair... shittyest job on earth.. if your phone breaks please be nice to the person that answers the repair phone kay? could be some poor soul like me who hasn't had enough sleep for 3 months and may just snap on ya.. lol
Seque to work. Nope its not over like everyone thinks.. We still have to wait for the results of the vote, and word on the street is that even though they recommended the members vote yes people are gonna vote no... if that happens who knows how long this will last.. I really want it to be over.. in need of a long vacation.
onto the puppy. She is doing alot better. sleeping through the nite now which is a blessing. Still having the odd accident in the house, but that is getting better too. Meathead is adjusting well. Still puts her in her place when hes had enough but that is good. We did decide to change her name from Agatha to Addison. We can still call her Addy, (close enough to Aggie). Mind you she is not responding to her name yet so I don't think it matters too much lol.
Well gotta go, the little meat is taunting big brother..
I will post some b4 and after pics of the new window.
ciao
M
2 comments:
Oh AWESOME pics Margo!!! I love the one of Meat and Mini Meat!!! They look so damn cute together!!! Your renos look good so far, what did you use to cut through the wall? You kitchen looks nice why you changing it? Oh my god, I forgot I was a woman for a second there....hahah! Of course your changing it! hahah!
I can't wait to see what you end up doing to it!
There aren't many picketers here, every time I drive there are only one or two. They aren't too feverish about their picketing either, seem kind of mopey. Hopefully they will get back to work soon, they gotta realize that Christmas is right around the corner.
Didn't have to cut through any because the old window was way bigger. Did have to cut throught a bit of stucco on the bottom so the new one would fit though
Post a Comment