Saturday, October 20, 2007

What do you think?

I am going to look at this house today
http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropertyID=6067695

From the pics it has everything we are looking for, vaulted ceilings, garage (to keep helmut out of the snow) nice yard, and trees.

What do you guys think?
Oh I don't plan on selling my place, I am thinking of renting out the upstairs as well as the basement to offset the mortgage at the new place.

M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of the Brady House. Get it!

You girls would do amazing things with that place. You'd increase the value just by doing something with that panelling! LOL!

Margo The Landlady!

JT said...

u got the movin' bug again? well, how was the house?

Devo said...

It looks nice and has lots of potential, at least from the pics it looks that way. What became of it?