Thursday, October 04, 2007

a pic of the ziplining

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could also title this:

"Nine Crazy Chicks With A Death Wish"

hehe

JT said...

who the hell are all the Bettys anyway? You never said who they are and how you all decided to do this.

Anonymous said...

The Bettys are mostly people from work. One of my coworkers was having a midlife crisis and wanted to try this, so she talked us all into it (ironically she bailed out)Anyways it seemed like fun so we did it.

JT said...

what about Sage? I miss my Sage. So, you never did tell me, is the dog in trouble? Is she full of life? Is she going to make me an uncle. My puppy is skulking like he's got to piss, but when I put him out, his nuts must get cold and he won't go, so I know I'm going to step in a lovely pile of dog piss on my way to bed. Fucking wanker.
I never thought I would say this, but Lady is cute with her shave now. I want to keep her semi-bald. What are you ladies doing for Thanksgiving? Shirleys? Tammy is in town tonight, tomorrow and sunday morning, but tomorrow i have a birthday party for a nephew, then the family dinner, then rachel's family dinner sunday, so hopefully i can catch her sunday morning. i'll give you the lowdown if we hook up.
Anyway, you lovely ladies have a good thanksgiving. rock on.
did i tell you i could have had Heart seats right next to the stage but i just didn't feel like buying them? i'm a loser.

JT said...

Don't leave us hanging - what happened in Red Deer? I wasn't aware that Grandma and Aunty whatever and gang knew about Rochelle. Damn, I wish I was there! Guess who's coming to dinner!
So tell us all how it went! We want all the details. Of course, you probably won't post until November, but here's to hopin!