Here a some pics of the work we did last weekend. The plan was to finally paint the ensuite but turned out after sanding the walls needed one more coat of mud so the plan changed to painting the hallway, well the half of the hallway that doesn't have mud on it and ended up painting the kitchen as well b/c the new hallway paint called straw, didn't go with the old yellow in the kitchen. The new kitchen colour is still yellow but a more muted yellow. Turned out good I think.





The first pic is the before of the hallway, 2nd is the hallway painted, you can see how the old kitchen color doesn't go.
We also painted the new doors in the hallway brown with the panels painted the wall color. I haven't finished touch ups on those doors so I will post a pic when they are finished.
1 comment:
FABULOUS!!! I love the new yellow! I can't wait to see all the finished touches! You should do a video walk through!
Post a Comment