Monday, April 02, 2007

let the water drain



Finally, I say Finally the drain line is finished.. Yesterday finally had the nerve to take the recipricating saw to the copper main stack and cut it so we could attached the drain line from the ensuite. Surprisingly this went pretty smoothly, if it hadn't there would be no shower or toilet working upstairs.
The only plumbing left is for the new laundry room upstairs, I already incorporated the fitting for the washer drain into the new line I installed, just a matter of running up the water lines and attaching the drain line. Will keep you posted..

1 comment:

Devo said...

You scare me with your skills. I am in awe, honest. I am so quadruple intimidated by plumbing and electrical stuff it's not even funny. You are one cool chick! Devo PS How's the new baby in all this shitass snow we have??