Monday, April 09, 2007

And the flushing begins..



Momentious occasion yesterday. Finally had to nerve to turn the water line on to the toilet and see if it would flush.. yahoo. We have lift off Houston.
Flushed and no leaks..
As you can see Addie is quite interested in her latest watering hole..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

although I am proud of your reno abilities, and so excited to log on and see an toilet bowl on your blog site...I am still waiting for the lobster story!!

KE

Anonymous said...

Hey Margo, where the hay-haw have you been?!! Are you tiling yet?

The toilet looks awesome!

JT said...

Looks good enough to shit in!

Anonymous said...

Where oh where has our Margo gone,
Oh where oh where could she be?
Her new toilet is spiff,
But oh take a whiff
It still smells like poo or a pee.

Where the fuck are you woman? Reno hell? Did you take Rochelle on a vacation? Did you accidentally wallpaper yourself to a wall? Did you win the lotto and heck off? These are the days of my life and I want you back in them! hahahah!