Sunday, January 21, 2007

Some more dog pics.. I know enough already..

Had to post these b/c they are just so damn cute. I have never seen a dog make themselves a pillow out of a blanket before or sit with the blanket in their mouth.. Addie does this all the time,,
I don't have much new to report, there has been some progress on the ensuite, just about finished grouting , started plumbing in the waste lines. Getting closer to tiling the shower which is exciting and scary.
Rochelle is loving her new job, this past week and next she is on course to learn how to climb poles.. lol She said it was pretty cool to be hanging out at the top of a pole.. She did fall on Friday, well not to the ground, but far enough. She slid down 3 feet on the pole.. got a little bruised up on her arms but was laughing about it.. Ah god love her lol
Other than that I really don't have much to say this morning.. I will have to think of a good blog topic, maybe I could post about living in the basement suite with the crazy landlord monty and creepy neighbor who was in love with me.. Another day, it is a good story though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if it is because she came from Petland? Like maybe it freaked her out being there and she started blanket sucking to soothe herself? It's what I would do if I was ever in Petland!! lol!

Your blog topics are just fine. You tell Rochelle that nothing good can come of pole work. Hahahahahah! Tell her to frigging be careful!

JT said...

Well, I'd make the joke about how she'll have a career as a stripper to fall back on in regards to the pole class, but I bet it's been said a million times.
Yes, the Monty post would be great! But let me do the MIKE post, because I can really communicate how completely FREAKED OUT you had me - I'll try to get to that one tomorrow or Wednesday - too late tonight. Oh yeah, that's a good story.
Loved the video joke thing you sent today - I've been repeating "Margaret, calm the fuck down!" in my head over and over and laughing.
Anyway, hope this frigging thing posts.
Your friend and former lover,
(LOL, just trying to fuck with Chunks),
T-Man