Just the rambling thoughts of an overly neurotic gal, and the renos and other stuff that just never seem to end.
Saturday, November 26, 2005
the tiling begns.. a lot of floor ahead of me
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG, that kitchen is going to be frigging awesome!! Your posts are inspiring! Shame I have no drive or ambition to go along with the inspiration! How long do you figure it will take?
WOW!! And I thought I was doing well when I finally changed the color on my walls! You put us to shame! It's gorgeous! All that hard work and stress is paying off! Cheers! Heather
3 comments:
OMG, that kitchen is going to be frigging awesome!! Your posts are inspiring! Shame I have no drive or ambition to go along with the inspiration! How long do you figure it will take?
I love everything you've done so far: the floor is stunning! Makes my white vinyl tile look so distubingly cheap...
Of course, you realize that everyone who sees it is going to want your expertise in doing their own now, right? :o)
alan
WOW!! And I thought I was doing well when I finally changed the color on my walls! You put us to shame! It's gorgeous! All that hard work and stress is paying off!
Cheers!
Heather
Post a Comment