Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Renovation woes...

well its tuesday the kitchen install was supposed to start yesterday @ noon, finishing up today.. first off the installer was called away to another job to fix up something.. didnt end up getting here till 4pm.. so he and his wife (nice little british couple) come to set up a couple cabinets and plan the kitchen.. So Already we are a day behind then the first cabinet they go to set up, the corner one that has to go in first is damaged when they take it out of the box.. they can't put in any other bottom cabinets till the corner one goes in.. So he called the boss to tell him and he is going to call home depot and I hope to god he can get a replacement or I might be going without a kitchen sink for a couple weeks... I say a prayer to the cabinet gods that the is a 33inch easy reach corner cabinet out there on a stock shelf... so they are coming back this morning @ 8am to start again.. I am hoping they can start on the wall cabinets atleast... if this gets delayed I have wasted a week of holidays for nothing..

ok positive thoughts..


m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this works out for you! It never fails though, does it? Just when you think you got it all figured out...
Keep us posted!
Any word on Baby JT yet?

alan said...

Hope they found the cabinet and things are well underway now! Good luck!

alan