Just the rambling thoughts of an overly neurotic gal, and the renos and other stuff that just never seem to end.
Friday, November 25, 2005
kitchen sink is finally in.. I bit the bullet and paid a plumber to do it. went pretty smooth for a change.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE IT! I wanted one of those full sink half sink combos, but alas, hubby shut me down. Maybe I should have hired a plumber. Is that a pull out tap? I love mine!
Thanks, its really nice to have sink again.. no more bathroom dishes. Ya I love the pull out tap too, its one of the only things that survived from the old kitchen.
2 comments:
I LOVE IT! I wanted one of those full sink half sink combos, but alas, hubby shut me down. Maybe I should have hired a plumber. Is that a pull out tap? I love mine!
Thanks, its really nice to have sink again.. no more bathroom dishes.
Ya I love the pull out tap too, its one of the only things that survived from the old kitchen.
Post a Comment