Sunday, December 23, 2007

A JT original song

Here is another one from JT, this little ditty is classic.

Merry Xmas

I am bored, lets have fun with parody, my version of "Summertime Girls".



Duran Duran had a bunch of hits,

Margo had a hard-on for Nick,

Driving around in her Nova, that summer, that summer...

She liked a boy, he wore green shoes with a fancy stitch,

Her white blazer with the rich punks on coke decal was so hip, that

summer, that summer.



Skinny Puppy was the band that I thought was "it",

I liked a fat black girl and Lianna the big drunk bitch,

I wore big pink sweaters even in the summer, in the summer,

I liked girls who wore Le Chateau and ANAIS ANAIS on their bodies,

spritzed,

that summer, that summer.



I went to Edmonton and listened to some hot new wave licks,

My cousin Jimmy seemed sorta mentally sick,

I got jiggy on his ugly green rug with his ex-girlfriend, I'm such a

prick,

But ooooh-laa laa, the hickeys I came back with that summer, that

summer.



Milli Vanilli had a career of fake hits,

Micky and Lane weirdly thought they were "it"

and the annoying "infamous Swan hot tub parties" lived on that summer,

that summer,

I didn't mean to go home wearing Marcus' gitch,

or to accidently see Terissa's big tits,

and how annoying was singing "Born to Be Alive" and "Dog and Butterfly"

with Lane that summer, oh that summer....



Tanya Tucker, to me was always an annoying hayseed slutty bitch,

Holly's orange skanky pee and shaved face and hairy ass and stomach

really made me sick,

and who didn't Leslie sleep with, that summer, that summer?

Mickey finally got lucky, right after Curtis, whose hair looked full of

ticks,

But right before Leslie was sucking Wayne's stinky dick,

If Marcus only knew when he was kissing her, that summer, that summer



Terissa and Colley thought their love was a great big hit,

Even after my kitchen floor showed proof that he literally made her

sick,

But I kept on eating my pizza, that summer, that summer.

Ronnie went from dressing up to looking like someone from the sticks,

She was so boring we didn't know when she was drunk or getting her

kicks,

but I still thought her big ole booty was fly, that summer, that summer.



Margo was in Love with Darwin, she called him Nick,

Raf 2 was going to be their band, she wanted Darwin to drum, and to make

him submit,

and for some reason we never saw Cathy Morrisette again, after that

summer, that summer.

Margo would once in a while buy some dope, she'd want to be a stoner

and have one lit,

I'd spit smokes for distance while it looked like she was having an

epileptic fit,

but what the hell, it was summer, it was summer.



Apricot Brandy never made us sick,

We didn't get much, but we didn't give a shit,

We had fun being drunks and stalkers, that summer, that summer.

Now we are old, ready for mustard poltices and growing out of zits,

but oh what fun we had in those summers, in those summers.



NOW DEARIE, DON'T CALL ME AT 8 AM AND SAY "HEHEHE", WE AIN'T GETTING UP
UNTIL NOON IF IT KILLS US!!! WELL, WE SAY THAT EVERY WEEKEND, BUT THIS

TIME, WE ARE GOING TO DIE TRYING!

1 comment:

Rox said...

It is so nice to read something that is not about Christmas! LOL!