Ok I know I have been bad .. Averaging 1 post a month.. Bad I know.
Ok. Not much been happening except there has been some excitment on the animal front.. Not sure if you remember but Addie was in heat on the way home from PA, well when we got home Angus noticed this.. God love the short little bugger he tried, but he isn't quite tall enough to do the deed. Well after a week and half of trying Addie finally figured out that if she lowered herself the little horndog could do his thang.. And boy did he. Well it was quite the scene took a few times and they were finally stuck together. The funny thing about all this was that since Angus isn't tall enough he basically couldn't stand up after he was stuck, so being the narcaleptic dog that he is, he just layed on this back. Every now and then Addy would move and drag him on the grass on his back.. he even had a little cat nap whilst stuck... all he needed to finish the scene was a cigarette.. Typical man. lol You had to see it..and you would have if my camera batteries hadn't died..
Here is a shot before the deed. Maybe be tasteless, but hey thats me. It was a big moment for the little guy.
Chunks there may be puppies coming in 6 weeks or so. Will keep ya posted.
The other animal drama was the skunk under the shed. 2 weekends ago the 2 dogs were barking like crazy and not a normal bark so I went out to investigate. Addy is under the shed and Angus is barking her on from outside the shed. It appears there was something under there, and as soon as I smelt it I grabbed angus and ran to the house to get Rochelle.. Addy was still under there so ina panick I went in the shed ( can't explain what it smelt like in there.. need smellovision) and stomped on the floor. Well it was enough for Addy to come out and Rochelle grabbed her and we took her in the house to bathe her.... Luckily she must not have got hit directly b/c the shampoo did the job. Well later they got back under there again this time both of them and fuck if the skunk didn't spray again this time it got Angus. Fuck what a smell. We washed both of them again and shut all the windows.. The next day after reading on how to get rid of skunks on the internet we headed out to the yard... First off I had to open the shed to try to air it out.. It was fuckingdiscusting... gross, awful, you get the picture.. then we sealed off all escape routes into the yard in an effort to scare the skunk back to where it came from. First we tried the hose, then the leaf blower.. after we were pretty sure it wasn't still under there we headed off to totem to buy some lattice to finally close off access to under the shed.. something we should have done since we built it.. So far so good. No more skunks.. Cross your fingers..
Ok thats all I got now.
Will try to blog more often I promise.
M
1 comment:
I thought I would be grossed out by seeing them doing it, but it was really quite laughable! Angus needs a pair of Keds or something with a little grip! LOL!
Oh and no need to explain the skunk smell. When I was a kid in NB, we dealt with that alot!! You never forget that smell either! Blech!!!
Puppies? Did you say puppies???? Hey, I could get Devo to pick one up for me...heheeh see what the fuck you are starting?!!
Post a Comment