Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday blah blah blahs

Ok, before I get bitch slapped again by chunks I am posting. SOrry peeps I am not sure why I haven't had the blog bug in the last few months.. Maybe I need therapy or something.. Hmm
Well as you can tell I survived the ziplining adventure.. there were a few touch and go moments but overall it was no big deal. The ride down was kind of a let down actually, I thought I would be screaming or something, I basically just went down checked out the view of the skyline aand then came in for a hard ass landing.. It was funny though b/c Rochelle and I went down the same time, and she was abit a head of me, but then I started gaining on her and then passed her like a bullet lol. Must be teh 20 extra pounds I have on her.. Fat people fall faster and from the feeling of the landing , hit harder.. lol, it was a good time though. We are now ready for the Amazing race, b/c the teeny ziplines on that show are nothing compared to 140km one we went on.
Still waiting to see if Addie is with child. Can't really tell. Do dogs get morning sickness?? She has had to go out every day this week at 1am to pee, maybe its the puppies pushing on her bladder? Any thoughts dog owners? Other than that she just seems really bitchy and possessive over everything. Maybe the little bitch is pregnant.
Angus is doing good, except for not getting the peeing like a boy dog thing. He sort of lifts his leg up but then gets distracted and pees all over his stomach.. Plus he has a weird obsession with the bathtub. He is always jumping in it and licking the jets, then we are left with dirty dog prints all over the tub and house. He also is not afraid to jump in the tub whilst you are bathing.. Not fun folks. I now have to make sure the door is closed if I have a bath.
That pretty much brings you all up to date with my exciting life.. Oh I did win some fancy hockey tickets for the Flames home opener. Apparently its a big deal and these tickets are in the club section which apparently are the best seats. 10 rows up from the ice etc.. they are worth 235$ /ticket.. Who would pay that? Not me..

TTFN
Margo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Especially to see the FLAMES!!!!

LMAO!!!

Well, I was seriously about to smack you in the ass to get you to blog however, you already have!! WOOT!

You two SHOULD go on the Amazing Race! That would be awesome!

She probably is preggers, although I have no clue. The second my dogs hump, I take them in and have their nuts cut off because that is what I think of humping. LOL!

Video of Angus Tubthumping, please!!