Just the rambling thoughts of an overly neurotic gal, and the renos and other stuff that just never seem to end.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
The newest member of the family
Ok, here is a pic of Angus McDougall, the little terror that is keeping addie out of our hair. Think we will need to get him his own pair of doggles, these seem a bit big.
M
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is he soft or is he wiry? He looks adorable behind those big doggles!
Oh my God! He is adorable! I love his name, I am a sucker for anything Celtic. Something about romantic childhood notions....I can't wait for my baby to come home in August! She should be born any time now.
3 comments:
Is he soft or is he wiry? He looks adorable behind those big doggles!
Oh my God! He is adorable! I love his name, I am a sucker for anything Celtic. Something about romantic childhood notions....I can't wait for my baby to come home in August! She should be born any time now.
Um have you given up on the blog? The blog? THE BLOG? Margo!!
Post a Comment