Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ok, now I am all riled up...

Just finished watching BB & Rockstar back to back..
For some reason I am all pissed off and felt the need to blog it all out.
First BB... I am so pissed that Ericka backstabbed Danielle.. Can she be so stupid to think that those fuckin retards in Chill Town or as I like to call them.. 'The fuckheads' are actually going to take her past final 3 if she even makes it that far.. I mean Boogie has pretty much told her that he is with Will.. and she knows it b/c she has said' if you are fucking me over I will kick your ass' like how many times...
I have to admit it Danielle kinda went off the deep end when she got all liquored up and went on the rampage.. it was kinda funny but kinda sad...
Why oh Why are these people so stupid not to send the Fuckheads to the door.... none of them deserve to win except Danelle...
Ok onto Rockstar..
I am so into this show,, crazy. we got finished watching it and I was so revved up I had to download a bunch of songs I heard on the show..
Ok.. Lucas.. I will shoot myself if he makes into the finals... his performance sucked rocks. and for somereason the supernova people have a hardon for him .. He sucks the little rocket boy...
Well pretty much everyone I liked..
Magni Rocked and so suited Live..
Storm was really good and I didn't agree with Gilby on that one..
Ryan rocked.. his performance was amazing.. top two
Billy idol was ok, but I thought it was kinda typical for him and didn't show his range or anything new...
Of cours Dilana showed up.. After the bitch slapping she got last week, I am glad she pulled her shit out of the gutter and showed them the what for...

So anyways, right now I hope the midget goes north. I would have to say I am stuck between Storm and Toby should go next after the midget..
then Magni, with the final 2 being Dilana and Ryan.. I am torn who should win b/c they are both great...

anyways thats my rant for tonight..
If you are reading this you know that I am back in my old hood.. I will try to move over my blogs from Margo's place to this one..
Hopefully I will have some readers here.
\Later gater

Margo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more about Rockstar! I think Dilana will win. I love Ryan but I think he will be bigger than Supernova if he plays his cards right. I checked their tour schedule, they are coming NOWHERE near us, so whatthefuckever.

Erika is a ho-bag. If she thinks rubbing her cooter on Boogie is going to get her in the final two, well she is just dumber than her over-botoxed face shows. I hate her.