Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Last day...Finally

Well today is my last day of work for the year and I have to tell you this week has been the longest ever..
Been quite slow around the office b/c most people have started holidays already, that makes the days go by so slow. The hardest part is over , the get up portion of the day. Once you make it through that its all down hill from there.
My Dad gets into town on Friday afternoon, so I will have a busy couple of days to try to get the house back in order. 2 months of renos can really put a crip in weekly cleaning as well every thing is still kinda piled up in the guest bedroom and spare room.
I am actually done all my shopping already which is good cause I don't want to have to go near a store till after xmas.. its crazy out there.. The tree this year looks really good, not just because of the decorations (which are nice) but because of the swack of presents under it. And for once they are not all for other people or fake ones. Last year I had a couple fake presents under there to dress it up b/c I didn't have anything else to put under it. lol What a loser eh?

Oh I got a call from the Brick yesterday and the fridge has arrive in Calgary..yahoo. I was really expecting it not to get here on time, so they are delivering it tomorrow. My sister is picking up the old fridge on Friday so it will all work out good.

Well gotta get to work
TTFN
M

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what it all looks like, please post the pics when you get it all done!

I laughed out loud when I read about the fake presents under the tree...sounds like something I would do!

alan said...

Congratulations on surviving the renovations, the shopping, and the year at work! May your holidays be as wonderful as you are, and your New Year a Happy and peaceful one!

alan

JT said...

Awww, I am so glad you have real presents under your tree and someone to share the holiday with. Sorry for getting sappy - it must be the season - but I am so happy for you, Margo. You deserve it! And here's to another 20 years of friendship!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Margo (and Rochelle!) Hope you have a wonderful and restful holiday season!! Can't wait to hear all about it!