Well its Thursday, thank god only 1 day left this week. Why do short weeks always seem long? Must be psychological.. This week has been a long ass week that is all I know..
Well still no blog from JT> I think I will have to post a blog and just make up things that are going on in his life.lol I will have to do that.
So back to renos.. Still haven't grouted my tiles. Will have to do that tomorrow nite b/c I can sleep in on Sat (god & Meathead willing). I was going to install my window for the kitchen on Sat but now the forecast is supposed to be pissy so I think I will just veg and watch movies all day saturday.
Sunday I am supposed to meet with Mary from Home Depot to finalize my cabinets for the kitchen. The price just keeps going up and up.. Most of the crap is from the installation. They were charging $75 for removal of boxes and plastic packaging.. 100$ for installation of Microwave (which I don't even have boughten yet and don't plan on paying someone to hang) 100$ for shimming of the cabinets to match the new floor height (somthing I didnt ask them to do and they don't even know how high the floor will be so how the hell could they shim accurately, load of crap I say.)
SO anyways Mary and I will have to have a discussion about these cash grabs b/c I ain't paying for them.
Strike update-- Picnic 'rs Ooops I mean the picketers are getting more and more hostile and aggressive every week. they all have horns and megaphones yelling in peoples ears. Security is actually measuring the decibals and if they are over they are calling the police to enforce the noise bylaw. I mean really, if some asshole was yelling in my ear, I think I would have to kick them in the nuts b/c I would like to have my hearing for a few more years. .. assholes.
They are cutting back our hours next week, I will only be working 6 am to 4 pm.. Kinda sucks, was enjoying the o/t .. maybe if the work picks up the hours will go back up.. who knows. But then again, maybe I will have a life then.. Oh well it was good while it lasted.. Oh they are also stopping our free lunches and Dinners.. I was kinda expecting that to happen, and I don't really care cause why should they pay for our lunch during a regular work day..
Well better skidaddle. Have to header home.
Rochelle is cooking a home cooked meal tonight. well if you consider M&M homecooked. lol Close enough for me..
Have a good one ladies & JT.
Margo
2 comments:
Happy Grouting!! I LOVED your fake JT post, too funny!
$75 bucks to remove plastic and cardboard?! I will do it for $20, just give me a heads up! Good for you on looking at all the details/cash grabs!
I pity the fool that tries to use a megaphone in your ear darling, and I pity his nuts too!
You are GOOD! Great impersonation - I fell for it! Good luck with Mary!
Cheers!
Heather
Post a Comment