I am coming to you from my relaxing sunroom in the heart of Cowtown.. you would never know that we had snowfall warnings for the last 2 day.. the snow is gone and the sun is out.. oh its Friday so thats a triple scoop.. lol ok not funny what whatev.. I have been getting grief from my good friend chunks about my lack of bloggin.Ok, I am guilty not sure why but haven't seemed to want to blog.. I thought about video bloggin till I seen what I look like in the webcam.. Gonna need therapy to recover from that.. no seriously..
time out.. little izzie just got up on the chaise for the first time.. too bad I didnt' have the camera going..
anyways. Things are finally settling down in the neurotic household.. I gotta say the move, finishing up the renos at Hell Drive the 6 puppies.. and on and on.. just about did me in. I was doing alright then when the pups hit 5 weeks old I just about lost it.. it wasn't a sudden loss, it was a slow gradual breakdown >> Rochelle even was on the brink.. but that was half all the stress and half stressed b/c I can be mental when I am stressed....
Thank god the last pup (god love em) left this past monday.. so its just been the 2 dorks and the little dork.. Things are totally less chaotic as you can probably imagine going from 8 dogs to 3.. Izzie totally fits in with the family. the other 2 just accept her as one of the meatheads and all is good..right now they are out enjoying the yard, Angus of course is covering every square inch for the million time, nose to the ground.. not sure what he is sniffing for .. last friday he was going nonstop from noon until 6pm.. don't think he sad down once.. He is an odd lil bugger..
Rochelle has the weekend off, she worked last Saturday and then this week she was on 12 to 8pm. so we really haven't seen much of each other. THen next weekend she has the whole long weekend off plus a day.. that will be nice.
This weekend we are going over to Hell to finally get the subpanel hooked up. This is for the upstairs Washer dryer, I didn't have enough space to put a new breaker in for the dryer.. so the tenants have been patiently (who knows if they have been patient really, I have been avoiding calling them, and they haven't called me, they have probably been cursing me for the last 3 weeks) to use the upstairs laundry.. Once that is done I only have to deal with them if something goes wrong.. knock on wood.. I can't deal with anymore fixin at Hell drive..
I am also dreading the inevitable 'Gladice Moment' when she pops her dried up old face over the fence and says 'I hate to complain'.. Can you fucking believe that shit? this woman lives to complain.. anyways I am sure my french tenants have done something to piss her off.. and LLF is already pissing her off with his loud music in his car, oh and slammin the door.. whatever lady..
I am just glad Rochelle will be with me.. she is all ready to blast the bitch a new one.. lol and she will..
I am gonna sign off for now.. have more bloggin in me but my legs are falling asleep the way I am sitting.
later folks
1 comment:
You should make me a video email, I would love to see your face! I'm far too strong to be traumatized! LOL!
I know you emailed me your new address, god, I hope I still have it somewhere else I will have to ask for it again.
I don't know how you pulled off, 8 dogs, a move, some renos, work, blahblahblah...no shit STRESS!
Pop a cap in Gladice's ass. We're over her. LOL!
-Rox
Post a Comment