




I am a grandma, well sorta..
Addison had her babies on Tuesday nite.
Here is a run down of the babies..
We have 5 girls and one boy... it was kinda funny b/c until the boy Green showed up we though we had all boys,,, then we were like,, oh this one is a boy... lol
It all went pretty good, quicker than I expected actually. There were equal parts grossness, mixed with cuteness..lol
Addy is a good mama, she is very protective though growling at us is we look at her babies the wrong way.. Hopefully this goes away soon Rochelle is sort of freaked out by it.
will keep yall posted on new developments
M
1 comment:
Did you throw one AT the scale? LOL!
They are all so cute, I want one! Keep those damn puppies away from me because there is no way I'm driving all the way down there for a puppy. Show lots of pictures though. lol!
COngratulations Granny Margo!
Post a Comment