Just the rambling thoughts of an overly neurotic gal, and the renos and other stuff that just never seem to end.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
more pics
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I didn't get ANY tiling done. Yours looks amazing though! I'm proud of you! You're a good landlady to get it done so quickly. Go get a manicure and a paraffin, your hands will love you for it! -Rox
Looks awesome! Wow, you got some skillz! I just watched the walk through of the new place and it is the exact layout of an old friend's place in the city, in the NE. Funny. Looks like it's in great shape and has loads of potential. Nice yard and dbl garage too!
2 comments:
I didn't get ANY tiling done. Yours looks amazing though! I'm proud of you! You're a good landlady to get it done so quickly. Go get a manicure and a paraffin, your hands will love you for it!
-Rox
Looks awesome! Wow, you got some skillz! I just watched the walk through of the new place and it is the exact layout of an old friend's place in the city, in the NE. Funny. Looks like it's in great shape and has loads of potential. Nice yard and dbl garage too!
Post a Comment